Bi-Directional Closed Loop Extractor
Our popular MKIII Closed Loop Extractor now comes with Bi-Directional flow for filling your columns from either the top or the bottom!!!
This Extractor is designed to be used with butane, hexane or propane. This closed loop extractor comes in a variety of sizes, from a 1.5" x 12" (73 gram) column to a 3" x 36" (900 gram) column. You can also purchase additional columns and bases separately, either as upgrades or if you just need extras. The additional columns and bases can be found in other sections of our online store if you chose to purchase them separately.
The MK III closed loop extractor in this listing comes fully assembled by our engineers and technicians, and vacuum and pressure tested for at least 48 hours to ensure seal.
The MK III closed loop extractor is manufactured out of 304 food grade stainless steel, and meets all of today's sanitary standards.
Parts List that will come with your fully assembled and tested Bi-Directional Closed Loop BHO Extractor are as follows:
- (1) 6" Welded Lid for MK III Closed Loop Essential Oil Extractors
- (1) 1.5" Tri Clamp x 1/4" Female NPT Cap
- (1) 1.5" Tri Clamp End Cap
- (6) 1.5" Single Hinge Tri Clamps
- (1) 1.5" x 12" Sanitary Spool
- (1) 1.5" x 1" x 1/4" Concentric Reducer
- (1) 1" 3-Piece Ball Valve with Tri Clamp Fittings
- (2) 6" Single Hinge Tri Clamps
- (1) 6" x 8" Base
- (1) 6" x 4" Splatter Platter Bowl
- (1) 1.5" Filter Plate
- (4) 1" Viton Gaskets
- (2) 6" Viton Gaskets
- (2) 1.5" 150 Mesh Viton Screen Gaskets
- (2) 1.5" Viton Gaskets
- (8) 1/4" 1000# WOG Valves
- (8) 1/4" MJIC x 1/4" MNPT
- (9) 1/4" MNPT x 1/4" MNPT
- (4) 1/4" Female TEE
- (1) 1/4" Male TEE (Not Shown)
- (1) 3/8" Stainless Steel 4-Way Cross
- (3) 3/8" x 1/4" Stainless Steel Bushings
- (3) 3' x 1/4" FJIC PTFE lined Stainless Steel Braided Hoses
- (1) 6' by 1/4" FJIC PTFE Lined Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- (1) Roll PTFE Yellow Gas Tape
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH 1.5" OR 3" DEWAXING COLUMN!!!!!!
(Shown with optional Compound Gauge)
- Closed Loop and Eco Friendly (Reclaim 98% of your solvent)
- Expandable (Increase the sizes of not only your columns, but your collection pot as well!)
- Pressure tested at double the required pressure.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Excellent Yields
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED FOR OPERATION:
- Recovery Pump
- Vacuum Pump
- Condensing Coil
- Recovery Tank
- Refrigerant Scale
Depending on the type of oil you are extracting, these product(s) may not be legal to operate in some areas. For safety reasons, these product(s) are designed and intended for outdoor use only. Emerald Gold, LLC strongly discourages any unlawful use of these product(s), and is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the misuse or unlawful use of these product(s). Any person or entity that uses the equipment and/or information provided by Emerald Gold, LLC does so entirely at their own risk, and accepts all liability concerning the use of the product(s) and information listed above.
*WARNING* Never extract with butane or propane indoors. May cause serious injury, or even death.